- DENIS O’HARE IS GOING TO BE IN EVERY EPISODE OF THE NEXT AMERICAN HORROR STORY. That’s about the extent of the spoiler here.
- SURE, CHELSEA HANDLER, it was your decision.
- ABC HAS PULLED BRYAN SINGER’S NAME FROM THE PROMOS FOR BLACK BOX. 1. That didn’t take long. 2. Will 20th Century Fox be doing the same for the upcoming X-Men movie? (No, probably not.) 3. Black Box looks SO STUPID.
Pretty cut and dry tonight on “American Idol.” I called country boy Dexter Roberts as the one to go home. He went home. No big surprise. No big loss. Dexter’s strength was his genuine, no-frills spirit. But it got dulled, and distracted, by the “Idol” machine.
Jessica Meuse finally showed signs of vulnerability, landing in the bottom two for the first time this season. It’s…
Adore Delano, currently charming her way through “RuPaul’s Drag Race” season 6, is headed to Houston. And her previous reality life will likely come in handy.
The drag-superstar-in-training (and one of my personal favorites) will guest judge the Pride Superstar kickoff, 10 p.m. May 8 at South Beach nightclub. She’ll also perform. Party![youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=…
The Real Housewives of New York
April 15, 2014
Heather convinced a very generous jeweler, Karen Karch, to create a line of jewelry for her, the proceeds of which will benefit Heather’s pediatric liver foundation, which, good for everyone involved with this! This is a Good Thing! This is the kind of thing these women should be using their moment in the…
- DON’T WORRY, Fox will pick it up.
- THE WORKING TITLE WAS, “ANY THE VIEW EPISODE WHERE ONE GUY IS INVITED TO THE TABLE TO BE THE REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL MEN AND BE SCREAMED AT BY THE WOMEN EXCEPT WITH MORE KVETCHING ABOUT OBAMACARE.” They shortened it for obvious reasons.
- HEY, REMEMBER ROSWELL? Me neither.
- SHAAAAAAAADE. Oh, The Good Wife, more ≠ better.
I give “American Idol” a little credit for trying to mix things up this week. The top seven theme is “competitors’ picks,” which means each singer chooses for another singer. It seems inspired, right?
But really, it sort of boils down to the same thing. Each singer is given the choices then must make the final decision … SORT OF LIKE WHAT THEY ALREADY DO. And most of them, as…
It’s spring, which means it’s time to start saying goodbye to all your favorite shows (and all the ones you watch because nothing else is on) as they prepare to take a long summer break or end altogether.
Click through the gallery above to learn what your favorite shows have in store for their season finales and when they will air. More details about the finales will be added…
- STEPHEN COLBERT WILL GO ON LETTERMAN NEXT WEEK. But which Stephen Colbert will be there?
- THERE’S BEEN SOME HAND-WRINGING ABOUT CRAIG FERGUSON, BUT, I WOULDN’T SPEND TOO MUCH ENERGY WORRYING ABOUT HIM. One competitor down, all of the rest of the comedy world to go.
- BUT HAS CBS EVEN CONSIDERED MAYA RUDOLPH FOR THAT SPOT? Because maybe Maya Rudolph should have her own show.
Just one hour stands between us and the live shows. We can do this together, y’all.
Team Usher is the last at bat, with five distinct voices competing for three slots.
T.J. Wilkins: “Tell Me Something Good.” T.J. expectedly handles this soul classic well. It’s slick and smooth with just the right amount of funk. But there’s not much surprise in what he’s doing. I’m not sure…